Bookshelf Animation - PDF - Flash book converter
This project was awarded to yuggupta for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We want a module where user can goto the module. Put mouse over books on a bookshelf, the book will come out and the front cover will be viewable. The user will be able to click on the E-Book and open it up to an PDF to Flash converter “Flipbook”. User will be able to do a simple search on titles, and other keywords relating to the ebooks.
Backend. Currently, client only has 5-10 Ebooks, but they will have more in the future. We need to create an Admin that will allow the client to add more categories and more ebooks to the bookshelf using xml and action script for easy updates.
1. Please look at image to see bookshelf
2. When User comes and mouse over each book, we want it to simulate this. We want a 3D like effect where the book will come out and it will move and the front cover will show.
[url removed, login to view] - please view this in Chrome or Safari to see 3d like movements.
If you can’t do it, then try to do this [url removed, login to view] - that has an open source fla file for you to use.
3. Once the sequence for step 2 is done. The user will be able to open up the PDF Ebook and view it. We will need to be able to let view by a pdf to flash converter “flipbook”. [url removed, login to view] - Click on Demo book to view. There is an open source .fla files that you can use to do this without having to recreate it.
4. User will be able to do a simple search by titles and other keywords relating to all the E-books.
1. Admin Panel – will allow clients to add more Categories, Ebooks, and search using action script and XML feeds.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online