3D models for Aurasma Overlays
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $350 USD
- Total Bids 29
Applicants must speak FLUENT english please.
DO NOT APPLY IF NOT FLUENT IN ENGLISH
We are looking for an experienced 3D Animation Designer to work with us to create a 4 second 3D animation of model of a mobile phone.
The animation will be used for an interactive retail catalog. Note: The animation must have an alpha transparent background so it can be projected on to the real world when viewed through Aurasma smartphone app.
- [url removed, login to view]
The technical instructions are very clear in the attached document.
TECHNICAL DETAILS (SEE ATTACHED PDF FOR FULL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Formats: Aurasma 3D model support is based on the Collada format (v1.4 or v1.5), as exported by Maya 2012 and 3DS Max 2012. They support the OpenCOLLADA Exporter and the Autodesk Collada Exporter but recommend the OpenCOLLADA Exporter.
- Limitations: Due to the processing limitations of today’s smartphone and tablet devices, the current generation of 3D models to fall within specific guidelines for models, textures, rigging, animation and lighting.
- File Format: To upload a 3D model as an overlay, the Aurasma Studio requires a “.tar” file which is very much like a “.zip” file. It can be created with a number of software products; we recommend one called ‘7zip’. The ‘.tar’ file should not contain subfolders but should contain:
-The exported/scene model using OpenCollada (.dae file)
-All textures referenced in the scene file (.png format)
[url removed, login to view] thumbnail (256×256 pixels), named [url removed, login to view]
Polygon count and other details are in the attached document.
Must send proof of performance.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online