Series of 8 short (3-5 seconds each) animations
- Status Completed
- Budget $750 - $1500 CAD
- Total Bids 44
Need a series of simple animations showing how to use automated ticketing kiosks. 6 different animations are required, expect that each will be 3-5 seconds.
Animations will be displayed within a Java application. Prefer animated GIF.
1) SELECT PRODUCT - Animation 1 to show a finger selecting products on a screen.
2) SCAN CARD - Animation 2 shows presenting a loyalty card to a scanner.
3) ENTER PERSONAL INFO - Animation 3 re-uses Animation 1 above with a slightly different background.
4) SCAN DRIVERS LICENSE - Animation 4 re-uses Animation 2 with a different card.
5) ENTER DATE OF BIRTH - Animation 5 re-uses Animation 1 with a different background image.
6) COMPLETE PURCHASE - Animation 6 to show a payment card being inserted into a card acceptor.
7) COLLECT RECEIPT - Animation 7 to show payment receipt being removed from receipt dispenser.
8) COLLECT TICKETS, TEAR STUB FROM TICKET - Animation 8 to show ticket being collected from ticket hopper, tearing stub from ticket.
Short video clips will be provided to demonstrate animation requirements for each sequence.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online