Give Domain name suggestions!!
This project was successfully completed by rahulrajn123 for $12 USD / hour in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Completed In3 days
Looking for unique and creative domain names that are available for registration. Please make note of the following
- Only .COMs
- Only 2 worded names and both the words should have meaning – no misspelled names. Both words should complement each other, not just combination of words.
- Not very long, no dashes
_ They should be available for registration, not for sale (meaning they should not be blue in instantdomainsearch.com. You can use [url removed, login to view] for speed but verify the results in dotster.com.
I will pay $25 for each name I register and if you agree for the price. If do not register, you do not get anything - sorry.
** Please refer to the attachment [url removed, login to view] to find a complete list of names registered through FreeLancer projects. Please spend time studying those name and think through why that name was selected.**
** How to submit the names **
1. Please put business use in parenthesis of the name like – [url removed, login to view] (business purpose). If it is obvious then you do not to have to put the business purpose.
2. Do not give names one by one in messenger. If you have many names to recommend, you can put them in text file and add it as attachment in messenger.
3. Please name your files as your username date e.g. [url removed, login to view] or other date format so that file names are different. They should be only in text file with extension .txt. Preferably they should be sorted alphabetically. Please write the names like [url removed, login to view] (so that it is easier to read rather than Adultplays.com. They should end with .com and one name in each line. Plain text file with a name on each line with 2/3 words for Business purpose in parenthesis after the name “only when it is not obvious” like [url removed, login to view] (plays, adult site) etc. You can upload the file in the messenger.
4. Please keep a history of all the names that you have given, towards the end of the project I may ask you to consolidate all the names in one file.
5. If I like the name, I may register it before anyone else registers it, and I will inform you and you will be paid $25 for each registered name when the project closes.
6. Lastly, when you are communicating with me, please do not put one word hit enter, and put another word and hit enter, please consolidate what you want to say and put it in one paragraph. I communicate with many people and it is important that my time is wisely spent and you get the appropriate response.
As guidelines for searching for good names, you always have to try to check few things
1. Put it on google in double quotes your suggestions separated by space. If you are suggesting [url removed, login to view], search in Google, “Adult Plays” and see how many results you get. Not just the results but context is also important.
2. You have to ask yourself this question – ‘which product or service can be sold using this name’ and ‘would YOU start a business with that name’. Any commonly used phrase, combination of two English words is fine too.
3. Can a business survive on this website alone? E.g. if you are selling a product, would your business survive based on that product alone. So scope should be rather larger and not limited.
4. Compare the name you are suggesting to the list of 300_names in attachment and see if they are comparable.
I know I have been asked before about the ‘trust’ -. I have been posting this project for over 6 months and 300+ names have been registered through freelancers - please refer to 300 name in attachment. Please see the feedback given to the freelancers and the amounts paid and my previous projects.
*** Thank you to those who have worked with me in the past and continue to work with me ***
** I know you cannot message me when you bid on project, but I try to message you so that you can put the message*
** Chosen names will be awarded project and paid by March 15th **
Thanks and good luck in your search. Looking forward to getting Great names from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online