Im looking for a script to install and configure rt ([url removed, login to view]) on a the latest stable release centos server instance in amazon. All components should be installed via yum / epel wherever possible. The script should use a configuration file containing all variables needed to accomplish the installation, including any changes needed to install and configure the software below.
1) Outbound mail: The script should install and use a local instance of postfix for outbound mail and be configured to relay mail via a gmail account.
2) Inbound Mail: The script should also fetch mail from a gmail account, parsing addresses, and importing into the correct queue. Please recommend your preferred software packages to accomplish this.
3) Database: The script should install and configure a local Postgres database database server (from the latest stable version via yum) and configure it for use by RT.
4) Webserver: The script should install the webserver components necessary for RT and configure them for use. Please recommend your preferred software packages to accomplish this.
5) Server changes: The script should modify the server as necessary to enable the use of RT.
Thank you for your response.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work