I'm looking for projects you have already made and are willing to sell. This is for university purpose. I'm looking for more than one projects so I'll be choosing more than 1 bids. The project should be;
- should be fairly complex..to be accepted as a semester project :)
- an application project with GUI
- can be standalone or web based
- should solve some read life problem...like hotel management, ATM etc
- as its for student it should be very well documented, I will be needing formal documentation.
- language no bar, it can be VB, QT, java, php, .net, python, ruby.. or anything.
- Must involve a database and/or networking.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
preferabley cross platform : linux and windows both.