Link building in directories
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $51 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
We’re looking for bids for Link helper to help us place our website in about 200 free directories on the internet.
This does NOT involve you going out to find links yourself. We have a list of 280 directories in an old Adobe Acrobat file. And we reckon about 280 of them are free.
You’ll need to visit each site listed and place our url/title/description in the appropriate category the directory. Only the free directories are the ones we are interesting in.
Place an entry in a spreadsheet for each URL.
We can offer reciprocal links if a site needs that. Just email me the html for their link. We will then post it to our web site.
We think about 40cents per link is reasonable for this job but we will consider all bids.
1) Spreadsheet containing Link to category where our website link appears
2) Payment will be sent upon verification of spreadsheet listed links. Will be happy to break the payment down into segments once we agree.
This is a good first project for someone wanting to get into linking work. We are very likely to want to work with the person again in future.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online