PDF Content Resizing
This project was successfully completed by OutsourcingPlus for $750 AUD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Completed In15 days
This project is best suited to developers who have experience in PDF manipulation automation.
Need finished by 7th June 2013 (negotiable).
We scan doucments to PDF.
The pages in the PDF can be a mix of A4 and A3 and can be a mix of BW, Grayscale or Colour.
We require a tool/script that we can run from Adobe Acrobat Professional or stand alone.
The tool/script may need to use a third party PDF SDK – please advise if this is the case and if it is an additional cost.
The tool/script will need to open a PDF selected by the user and inspect each individual page in the selected PDF to determine the following:
• Is the current page A4 (210mm x 297mm) or A3 (420mm x 297mm) - each has a different predefined content zone
• Is the current page BW, Grayscale or Colour
• Does the current page contents fit inside the predefined content zone
• If the content does fit inside the predefined content zone then no action required
• If the content does not fit inside the predefined content zone then reduce the content to fit inside the predefined content zone – DO NOT REDUCE PAGE SIZE
Once all pages have been inspected and handled by the tool/script, a new PDF with the changes is to be saved to a folder selected by the user.
Requirement document and sample PDF are attached.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online