I need a simple script to send HTTP Post request to my fulfillment service.
1. Script get purchase ID from browser URL
2. Use purchase ID to query MySQL databse
3. Prepopulate form using MySQL database
4. User review form details and click submit
5. Onclick, run form validation before submitting HTTP Post
Note: Customer can only submit once.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The shopping card that I use runs on Linux.
Prefer script to be coded in PHP or Perl.