VBA for Word 2010 Expert
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £129 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£30 - £250 GBP
I need lessons from someone who can teach me how to use VBA to do advanced find and replace searches in long, legal Word documents, including:
- locating bold defined terms (eg 'Business Day means any day other a Saturday or Sunday ...', where 'Business Day' is a definition) which are not used anywhere in the document;
- locating terms that should be defined but aren't defined in the document;
- isolating/ignoring initial upper-case words that never need defining (months, initial upper-case terms in headings, initial upper-case words at the beginning of sentences, etc);
- searching footnotes as well as the main body.
At the moment I use wildcards, but am tired of having to constantly enter '[A-Z]' etc 100s of times per document.
I'd also like to learn other skills that will speed up my proofreading of legal documents.
I am only interested in face-to-face lessons so my tutor can see what I do/need to do in my job.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online