PHishing app needed to be created using the phishtank api should be really easy
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
code to work with vista and xp. work with ie and firefox. please see [url removed, login to view] for how this api works. simplly taking api and moving it into this program need program to do to things. once active check any and all ie or firefox windows and run agaist api. if program ran with a -m must stay in memory and check for each web page that changes, agaist the api database.
1. Program must check each web browswer and tab in a browser that is open agasit the api database.
2. must check both ie and firefox.
3. Must if ran with -m stay in memory and check all the time
4. no need to install any files just stay resident in memory
5. must have no depencies like java or .net framework.
6. must create pop warning if a verifed phish is found.? ignore anything else.
7. must show that it is checking in top right hand corner just like old app is. see old app for how it was working you can even use the old app code if you want in borderland lang.
Vista and XP