1)The goal is to implement a given system that uses Digital signal Processing techniques
2)the given system consist of a block diagram of a cascade of one first-order and three second-order equalizers with nominal frequencies responses parameters indicated.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
An introduction to the project and a description of the theory behind it (< 5pages).
- A description of the software developed: files used, functions used, flow of the
program, etc… This should be a short (< 5 pages) “user’s manual??.
- The listing of the software developed.
- Examples of numerical results obtained with the software. The results could be
for example: sample inputs/outputs with Matlab, tables of values, plots, etc...
- A discussion on the results: How do the results show that the software works
well? Are the results consistent with the theory? How can differences with the
theory be explained? Any surprising results, and possible explanations for it?
- A floppy disk / CD-ROM containing the source code, and brief instructions on
how to run the program.
Using Matlab 6.5.1