Centos Server Tune-up and Maintainance
This project was awarded to exsys for $125 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I am looking for someone reputable, or a reputable company, that is able to tune my Centos server, MySQL, Apache, etc. to a high standard. I also need the centos server to be secured and for the server to be customised to auto-update, auto-install etc. This server basically needs to be setup up so that we can let it run without any difficulites, with minimal manual intervention. The server will need to be secure!
We would prefer if this individual or company would be available long-term, to assist with various upgrades, and other IT issues, we will pay you on a per case basis for any further projects.
You will need to be competent with Centos and have Skype.
The website attached to this server is loading slowly and this has been put down to poor system performance of the Centos system. Consequently, we require the tuning of the system to improve page load times (Our previous server had no issue with the website, this error has been occuring since the new Centos server was setup)
Please send me a personal message outlining what security packages you would install and what experience you have maintaining a Centos system. You will be required to submit screen shots as evidence of security modules, auto-update settings etc being setup.
This project is very straight-forward, and we need it to be completed by Monday night. (36 hours).
To summarise the following is required:
1. Tune Centos server, MySQL, Apache etc.
2. Install security modules on the server to ensure its security (maximum protection)
3. Configure server to auto-update and maintain itself to some extent.
4. Ensure that website is loading sufficiently quickly.
Payment will be as follows:
1. 25% of payment held by Freelancer as a milestone.
2. Once server is installed, first 25% is released and another 25% is funded as a milestone
3. Once website loading sufficiently quickly - 25% milestone released
4. Install security modules - 25% released
5. Configure server to auto-update etc - last 25% released
6. Any extra work will result in extra payments as negotiated.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online