PLEASE READ PROJECT SPECIFICS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING.
1 Website, several Keywords
Please DO NOT SEND PACKAGES as we are not interested.
If you cannot complete project as specified, please DO NOT send a your interest.
If you CANNOT write articles or press releases in English and they are grammatically correct, please DO NOT submit a bid.
30 days to complete
1. Article directory submissions - write 4 original articles, 500 words, submit to 200 article directories (PR 3 to PR9), 2 links to website in each article. Create separate accounts wherever possible. Articles must be grammatically correct.
2. Press Release submission - write 4 original press releases with 2 back links to website, submit to 100 press release website, PR3 to PR 8. Press releases MUST be approved by us prior to submission. Press releases must be grammatically correct.
ALL work MUST be WHITE HAT only, manual submissions, all links to be from different domains/IP addresses. No-redirect codes.
- MUST be experienced in writing articles and press releases.
- Broken links to be replaced at no charge.
- Reports required at the end of every week with URL's, coding, page rank of directories, categories submitted etc.
- Links to be pinged/indexed.
- Ratio of links to be used: Brand Links 35% (website URL, product name, company name), Target/keyword links 30% , Generic links 35% (click here, check this website out, visit this website etc) as anchor text.
There will be no milestone payments beforehand and payment will ONLY be made at the end of the 30 days once work has been undertaken and we are satisfied.
If you are able to complete this project satisfactorily we will then use your services for on-going monthly SEO/link building.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
Hello, I am interest to complete your work. I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail..
Hello Sir, We will provide 100% white hat and Permanent website relevant theme links. Please see PMB for more details for this project. Thanks - Sayal Khan