Articles on career development
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹3414 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Grey Matter Publications is a publishing house that publishes a periodical on career guidance, government jobs and exams.
- Individual/ agency with a passion for writing
- Experience in writing articles on career development will be an advantage but not mandatory
- Understand the business and consumer requirements
- Able to conduct independent research
- Candidates based in India would be preferred
- Write completely original, high-quality article based on career development including career options, off-beat careers, soft-skills, corporate work management etc.
- An article should have a wordcount of min. 1500 words along with relevant pictures/ graphs/ statistics.
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Conduct in-depth research related to the subject
- Maintaining a complete database of the sources used
- Primary Skills: Article Writing
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Research skills
- Portfolio preferred
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online