We are a national education provider for the mortgage industry. I have found that industry experts are not as efficient or accurate on state law as people who have a background in writing and editing. If you are able to read a paragraph of state law and understand it and also have a good background in writing and editing, you should be able to excel at the job.
I am looking for a content editor who can do the following - please send a writing sample along with your application:
1) Manage editing process by correcting content based on committee comments and uploading to and downloading from the document management system used by approving committee
2) Expand on currently existing content or update it for amendments in the state lawcontent based on content from a ppt and/or doc
3) Assist subject matter experts with formatting, grammar, content construction
4) Potentially begin to create content from scratch
- excellent English skills - must be a native English writer / speaker or have an extremely convincing demonstration of superb English skills
- ability to use web searches and understand slightly technical paragraphs
NOTE: I have attached a document which should give you some idea as to what you would be doing. Please review it.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $4/hour for this job
My current aim is to establish myself as one of the most reliable providers and I believe that the only way to achieve this is by Buyer Satisfaction. Regards
Hello Sir, I'm Afnan Khan. Please check my PM. I read your requirements and I think I fit them into quite well. You can check all of my samples in portfolio. Thank You.