For this essay I need written 3 short (750 to 1000 word) articles.
Each of these articles is related to a different core topic.
The task is essentially one of summarizing and synthesizing information from sources
(written and oral) which are based on sources provided for you. Your task is essentially
one of selecting information (on the basis of the question or title you are given) from a
group of sources and putting it together into a coherent and original text. This text is
a "synthesizing summary".
Each text needs to be written as if it were an article intended for an audience of educated
but non-expert readers (for example, in the manner of an entry in an encyclopaedia).
Citations need to be included (in-text with a list of corresponding references). Full and
further detailed assessment requirements will be provided to the successful bidder.
1) you must confirm and demonstrate that you fully understand this English Studies academic requirement
2) Three articles 750 to 1000 max words required
3) Highest quality & plagiarism free
4) I will only communicate through Freelancer chat client and inbox
5) 33.3% milestone upon commencement & completion of First Article
6) 33.3% milestone upon commencement & completion of Second Article
7) 33.3% milestone upon commencement & completion of Third Article
8) Deadline 15th March 2013 – completion of all three articles.
Good luck with your bid.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $73 for this job
Hi, I am a platinum level freelance ghost writer for my clients for the last 8 to 9 years. All articles will be supplied with Copyscape premium - plagiarism certificate. Best Regards Prabha1957
bid is for writing in error-free, fluff-free, plagiarism-free american english 3 articles summarized from provided documents. i am a platinum ezine author.
I have written lots of essays and reports on various niches, and able to provide you quality and unique contents without any error. Please see PMB for details and samples.
University Professor (retired) PhD in intl macroeconomics and LLM in intl public law, experienced researcher and academic writer ready for the job. Thank you for considering my bid!