US Foreign Policy - Answer Questions
- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 22
Each answer should be about 250 words.
1. Describe the US policy decisions that Hook and Spanier describe as a “retreat from multilateralism.” In your opinion, which of these policy decisions were and were not appropriate? Also, to what extent do you believe these policy decisions helped or hindered US efforts in the War on Terror?
2. Describe the concept of “asymmetric warfare”. In what ways should the War on Terror be considered an asymmetric conflict? (Be specific.) What are the advantages and disadvantages of the US and its opponents in the War on Terror? (A table may be helpful.)
3. Describe the Bush Doctrine's grand strategy of primacy and preemption. To what extent is this strategy new? In your opinion, is this the correct course for the US at this time? Explain.
4. Use a table to compare and contrast the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq in regard to US policy. Consider several factors, such as: US national interests, grand strategy, regional objectives, effects on allies, effects on potential adversaries, options, risks, costs, and likely outcomes.
5. Compare and contrast U.S. policies in regard to North Korea’s and Iran's ambitions for nuclear weapons. In your opinion, what level of threat to US national interests does North Korea pose? (Use the national security priorities from Sarkesian’s book) (Use of a table may be helpful.)
6. To what extent do you find Samuel Huntington's theory of the "clash of civilizations" relevant for the war on terror? If it is not relevant in your view, what other forces or influences best explain the war on terror? Explain your view.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online