Harvey Norman Reward Management
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $147 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Your report should focus on either:
Option 1: Focus on the volunteer staff; or
Option 2: Focus on the paid staff.
Your report should:
• Analyse and evaluate the current reward management system (RMS).
• Discuss the fit between the RMS and the company strategy.
• Outline and describe a reward management system that would support the company’s
achievement of key strategic goals
Your report should consider the following:
• What types of reward systems are available to the organisation?
• What types of reward systems are suitable for the organisation?
• Which reward management system(s) is most appropriate for the volunteer or paid staff?
• What capacity does the organisation have to provide various types of rewards to staff?
• What do you see as most valuable rewards to the staff?
• How does the reward management system you are recommending link to the organisation’s
The report requires:
• The use of information from the selected organisation.
• The use of analytic tools in the construction of a relevant reward management system.
• A range of references that should demonstrate breadth and depth of research.
• An ability to utilise the wider literature in constructing the framework for this assignment.
• The display of critical evaluation and diagnostic skills in the choice of the data included.
• The display of critical evaluation in the choice of the information sources used.
• Appropriate and accurate use of the Harvard Referencing System.
You must use a minimum of 15 references:
• Text books: The prescribed text and at least 6 other books.
• At least 6 academic journal articles (found using EBSCO, Emerald, ABI/Proquest,
Science Direct, Informit, PyscInfo etc.).
• 3 other sources of your choice : Blog, newspaper, magazine or other Internet source.
• No more than 1 reference may be general Internet based sources.
• Wikipedia is not to be used and does not count as an academic reference.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online