Short essay about entrepreneurial activity
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 45
What are the essential divisions between the ‘destructive’ and ‘coordinative’ perspectives of entrepreneurial activity? How has Kirzner (1999) attempted to answer his critics and clarify his argument? Do you consider Kirzner’s paper has answered his critics and that he can indeed ‘both eat [his] cake and have
it’ (Kirzner 1999, p. 13)?
• For the divisions between the perspectives, it would be advisable to summarise the key points in a table and concentrate your writing on the analysis of that information (there is a lot of material to cover in this short essay – how you edit your work will be important);
• Give modern-day examples to clarify your argument where appropriate;
• You will need to read more than this one paper (i.e. READ, not just reference, at least half a dozen related journals or book chapter) to
write a good short essay.
Need the following:
1. 2 pages no spacing
2. The paper’s presentation, communication & style (not proof reading your work sends a very bad signal to the reader)
3. Your clarity of expression (including accuracy, spelling, grammar, punctuation)
4. Your attention to purpose (have you really answered what we requested?)
5. Referencing (be sure to conform to appropriate style in bibliography also, and include a number of journals and books)
6. Content and range of the paper (how broad and deeply you have researched)
7. Context in which subject is used (such as how you incorporate modern-day examples)
8. ConclusionsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online