Social and Economic Conflicts
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 44
Length: 4 pages maximum.
Format: Double-spaced. [url removed, login to view] (1") Margins. Times New Roman Font. Size 12.
- I will provide the article for this essay.
In the excerpt from Anti-Dühring entitled “Theoretical” Engels takes an historical materialist approach. He indicates that the capitalist mode of production is fundamentally contradictory and from this he traces a series of social and economic conflicts that follow inevitably from this basic contradiction.
In your essay, following an introduction that makes clear what will be done in the paper:
1. Establish what the author means by historical materialism.
2. Explain the fundamental contradiction in capitalism.
3. Explain these two contradictions that arise from the fundamental contradiction (I will provide them to you, don't worry)
4. Conclude by briefly explaining what the author envisions as the ultimate outcome of the historical development
* I have a very small time frame to have this essay completed, so the freelancer that can offer me the 1) best price 2) fastest delivery will be awarded this project.*Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online