We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
28 By UK Law How Much Rest Should Lorry Drivers Have During Long Journeys?
2 Product Review Of The HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction Printer (eMFP)
2 Printer Advice; De-installing And Transporting Your Designjet Printer
4 How To Celebrate Christmas In Style In Florida
5 The Best Diet For A Horse That Has Been Diagnosed As Laminitic
5 Questions To Ask Your Business Insurance Company
20 The Worst Harvest In A Generation Isn't The End For Wine Investment
13 How Long Should My Business Conference Be?
7 Types Of Steel Fittings Available On The Market
8 A Guide To Biomass Boiler Installation
9 Brand Analysis Of Inter-M, Atlas Sound, CYP, Clockaudio, Chiayo, Clever Little Box And Switchcraft
21 How Can Your Restaurant Profability Be Increased With Plants
22 Make A Good First Impression With Office Flowers
27 All You Need To Know About FTIR Spectroscopy
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.
16 freelancers are bidding on average £71 for this job
Hi’ you can easily evaluate our proficiency through a wide range of qualifications and feedbacks left by clients from all around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards!.
Hi there! Check my feedback for my past work of this type, I can send you examples of my work if you want to check it! Interesting variety of subjects here!