I'm looking for a freelancer to create a usability report for one small ecommerce website. The freelancer needs to write a interview about the website covering issues from the usability to ecommerce/sales point of view.
Points to cover in the interview:
- Usability (Visuals, layout, how easy is to find and navigate in the site, etc)
- Sales (are the products nice, will you buy it, how much you will be willing to pay, etc)
- The users should be targeting the US, UK and european markets.
Tasks to do:
- Create a simple interview about the site (at least 10 questions).
- Ask at least 5 people to reply to the interview (if you get more people I will pay extra)
- Create a simple text about the results.
Please let me know your past work, time you need to complete this job and your price for this job.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $62 for this job
Hi. I can cover UK and Greece market (since I am Greek but I studied in England). I can translate the interviews in English. I only need to know how long should the answers be and how long should the simple text be.