Need Content for 2 Chapters of an e-Book
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 7
We need 3,000 words (2 Chapters) for an e-Book
It must be delivered in 24 hours. We are willing to pay $2 for 500 words.
Total Budget: $12 (for 3,000 words)…….Payment Through Milestone
PLEASE DON’T BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU ARE IN IMPATIENT PERSON. YOU HAVE TO BE VERY PATIENT AS
IT MAY TAKE 1-2 DAYS TO RELEASE FUNDS. THOUGH WE WILL TRY BEST TO PAY YOU AT OUR EARLIEST
PLEASE DON'T BID IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THE RATE & IF YOU CAN’T MEET THE DEADLINE
Only Experienced Writers will be preferred
Further details will be discussed with selected writers
- We will own the copyrights of your written content
- Need original content, not spun
- The work will be rejected if you don't produce the original and unique content
- Your written content must be humanly readable and understandable
-You must be willing to make changes if required in your written content
-Your written content must be unique and must pass copyscape (100%)
-If your content could not pass copyscape (Premium), you will not get paid. Therefore don’t expect flexibility regarding plagiarism.
- If you PLAGIARIZE or produce bad quality content, you will not hold the rights to ask for the payment. Also you will not receive any response in case if you submit LOW QUALITY content.
- Content with spelling errors, grammatical mistakes and poorly will be rejected
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL SEND THE WORK WITH FULL OF GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND LOTS OF ERRORS AND I WILL FIX THEM FOR YOU… THEN IT IS NOT A JOB FOR YOU…
IN OTHER WORDS YOU WILL NOT GET PAID FOR CRAP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online