Poker world and software creative writer
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 19
We are in the need to start a new blog with someone that is good at
Wordpress and / or Drupal CMS.
We require several articles per week as well as good background in poker things.
By Articles I do mean
- News from poker world like at [url removed, login to view]
- Articles how to play some kinds of poker, common strategies, rules, terms explanations. I will tell what kind of poker game we will work with to selected candidates.
- bonus: would be good that someone can work with our future Facebook, Twitter, PINterest profiles, so we will grow future Online Poker Brand presence. (however a separate person can be hired for such project as well).
US or Canada is preferred.
We're looking for a Copywriter to create high-quality content for our website.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write creative copy including headlines, tag lines, positioning statements and feature copy for articles, web content, emails, training materials, direct marketing materials and more
- Ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online (email) marketing a plus
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- A complete profile
- References or an established reputation is preferredGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online