- rewrite articles
- Oriinal link would be given to you, you need to change the title and rewrite the article
- rewrite 400-410 words
- must pass copyscape, else the rewrite is rejected
- must be perfect in grammar, spellings and puntuation
- no use of spiining software
- If you have a team of writers you need to give a dedicated writer
- Rate is $[url removed, login to view] per article, 400 words
- Payment would be on acceptance of articles ( milestone payments only)
- Please bid of 30 dollar work only
- Sample to be rewritten before selection.
This project was awarded to
I write and edit mostly. I'm also skilled in online research and some computer applications such as Excel, Photoshop and of course Word and other publishing programs. I completed two college degrees: BS Engineering and BS Nursing.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Keyman Inc. specializes in article writing with high level of expertise and high skilled labor. We help businesses access top notch articles with zero tolerance to plagiarism. Our research team is highly trained to come up with the best possible content for our clients. Our assignments are delivered on time and with the highest professionalism possible.
Roselle, United States
Hello! I have been working as an English writer/editor/proofreader for four years, and I am happy to use this experience in my writing endeavors. I also have experience in translating for a Catholic organization. I am currently finishing my Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications, and I am looking forward to applying my passion and expertise to all future projects! :) I offer services in writing, editing, proofreading and translating website content, business content, SEO marketing and advertising content, as well as non-fiction, fiction and academics.
Freelance writer and programmer rendering good quality service
We believe in completing all our projects in a timely and highly proficient manner. We always try to maintain the highest level of accuracy with grammar and proper English while completing our projects.