Windows 2012 Technical Articles
This project was awarded to bipingiri for $444 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This job is for a very popular website with world-wide recognition in the Cisco & Linux network-security arena. I am seeking to build a long-term business relationship with a professional writer covering Windows server 2008/2012 technical articles.
The writter must be fluent English with excellent grammar-punctuation skill and have previous experience in technical writing and hands-on experience with the Windows operating system (2003/2008/2012). Microsoft certifications are essential, to help prove foundation knowledge of the topics to be covered.
The total amount of articles to be written are 15. Each article will contain 1300-1500 words. The technical articles will also need to cover CLI commands & GUI setup/configuration - where applicable. Screenshots of GUI interfaces are essential (where applicable).
All content must be original (including screenshots). Submitted articles will be copyscape tested. Bidders references of previous work is a must.
Payment Terms: 50% after the first six (6) articles are delivered. 50% upon completion of all articles.
I reserve the right to terminate the contract in case the quality of the work declines or does not meet our standards.
Technical writers interested in this job will be required to submit one (1) technical article, no less than 600 words, covering one of the below topics which are also part of the deliverable topics:
1) Windows 2012 Editions and licensing
2) Windows 2012 New Features - Why Upgrade to Windows 2012
3) Windows 2012 Hyper-V Concepts - Understanding Windows Virtualization
4) Installing and Configuring Windows 2012 Hyper-V. Basic Hyper-V management
5) Windows 2012 Hyper-V Best Practices
6) Windows 2012 Hyper-V Backup & Replication
7) Installing and Working with Windows 2012 Active Directory
8) Configuring Windows 2013 Active Directory Group Policies
9) How to setup and manage Windows 2012 DNS Server
10) How to setup and manage Windows 2012 DHCP Server
11) How to secure Windows 2012 Server
12) Windows 2012 server user & group rights
13) Windows 2012 server networking. Creating network shares, security rights & policies
14) Installing and configuring Windows 2012 VPN services. Managing VPN connections (IPsec, L2tp & SSLVPN)
15) Installing and configuring Windows 2012 IIS Web & FTP Services
Browse Related Skills
- Microsoft Exchange Server, Rebuild/Implementation
- Writing a Microsoft Word Document about Statement Of Work on Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) Windows Server 2012 R2
- Need Active directory for users and computers installed on windows server 2012 -- 2
- Migrating Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2016
- install/configure domain/forest/active directory, vpn (with external tunneling), remote virtual desktop
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online