Write 6 blog articles on a medical topics (One of the body membrane )- topics will be provided after the project has been assigned.
Every section should start with an intro. The intro should be a paragraph which should explain the section title. For example
Section name : Mesothelium definition
Section Intro : The mesothelium can be defined as a membrane that forms the lining of several body cavities: the pleura (thoracic cavity), peritoneum (abdominal cavity including the mesentery) and pericardium (heart sac). Mesothelial tissue also surrounds the male internal reproductive organs (the tunica vaginalis testis) and covers the internal reproductive organs of women (the tunica serosa uteri).
Section Main Part : Rest of the content
• Include images wherever possible – Especially if the Wikipedia pages have images on the topic.
• Research the topic on the internet and re-write the details in a professional manner. - Perfect spelling and grammar. This will be checked.
• Not a single sentence or grow of words should be copied from other websites. The content will be checked for plagiarism on Copyscape. Any instance of plagiarism will lead to cancellation of funds and will lead to a bad review and rating to your account. Original only - no spinning.
• For medical centric topics, please research the topic in .edu, .org or medical websites for more clarity and details.
• We will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. You will not be able to resell, reuse, re-write or give away these articles.
• You must have done medical and academic writing in the past. send me copy of your previous medical work. Please send me a copy of the work you have done previously.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $33 for this job
Hi sir, being a top class freelancer am assuring you high quality contents within your budget. Give me a chance to work with you. Let me know word count per article and how much you are offering.