One well-written, unique travel article about Bangkok each week
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $36 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $50 USD
I run a travel blog about Bangkok, and I need a local English-writing thai living in Bangkok or Thailand - or someone with a great knowledge about Bangkok and Thailand - to deliver 1 travel article about Bangkok each week.
It could be about hotels, transport, food, street-food, shopping, experiences, walking routes, news... We can brainstorm together.
It is vital for me that each and every article:
- is well-written
- is without grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes
- is 100% unique (expect copyscape check)
- is interesting and of high quality
- reflects a great interest and knowledge about Bangkok, Thailand and / or Thai culture
- contains a brief intro (a summary in around 30-50 words) followed by the article (should be around 200-500+ words).
The work will be ongoing as long as I am happy with the delivered content.
When you bid, please suggest you price per article, and some examples of previous work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online