I run a travel blog about Bangkok, and I need a local English-writing thai living in Bangkok or Thailand - or someone with a great knowledge about Bangkok and Thailand - to deliver 1 travel article about Bangkok each week.
It could be about hotels, transport, food, street-food, shopping, experiences, walking routes, news... We can brainstorm together.
It is vital for me that each and every article:
- is well-written
- is without grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes
- is 100% unique (expect copyscape check)
- is interesting and of high quality
- reflects a great interest and knowledge about Bangkok, Thailand and / or Thai culture
- contains a brief intro (a summary in around 30-50 words) followed by the article (should be around 200-500+ words).
The work will be ongoing as long as I am happy with the delivered content.
When you bid, please suggest you price per article, and some examples of previous work.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $33 for this job
Hi,you can easily evaluate my proficiency through wonderful feedback left by employer from around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards!