Write some Articles
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $142 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Guest post contributors are writers and amateur filmmakers who post valuable content to the site.
A contributor will also be expected to help increase audience interaction on the site, drive conversation by engaging readers, back link whenever possible from their blog/website to our site, start conversations via social media surrounding the videos or articles posted to the site via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google+, and so on.
Posts may vary on subject, but should focus on your area of expertise, such as:
Yikes!-Family (everything tweens & teens)
Oooh La La!-Lifestyle (health & beauty, décor, food & travel)
Scandalous Sex Files (love and relationships, divorce & breakups)
Things That Make You Go…SMH-Life
Wow!-Entertainment (tech & gadgets)
Additional Contributor Duties Include:
● Contributors would be expected to post at least once a day to keep up with ever-changing trends, breaking/weird news, etc.
● Contributors should have good writing skills and should showcase your best work every time you post. More importantly, you should be versed in basic rules of grammar, such as avoiding errors in spelling, punctuation, and so on.
● Contributors should always strive for professionalism and original content and voice, as each contributor should have a unique way of producing content on the same subject matter usually appearing on hundreds of other websites and blogs. Originality will help set your works apart from all others. It may also turn the conversation to something that offers valuable feedback from readers and may offer an idea for future posts.
● Research what’s trending in the news and social media in order to help promote various posts in a variety of ways.
● Research, before posting your article, to avoid possible plagiarism of ideas and to find your own take on the subject at hand.
● Experience and a comfort level with social media tools and techniques
● Knowledge of MLA, APA, CMS and other business and Associated Press documentation styles if quoting material from another source, in order to avoid plagiarism.
● Contributors should respond to readers comments in a timely manner. This helps us continue our motto of promoting good will, as well as offering practical advice by informing or reaffirming certain notions.
Lastly, just have fun with it! Posts range from $5-$50. However, lengthy posts do not determine quality. So keep it brief and make it witty and entertaining. see our site, [url removed, login to view], for examples of the posts we accept and promote.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online