We need an expert for technical writing, (Budget is negotiable!) who is willing to occasionally write blog posts or other web content (documentation, whitepapers etc.) related to Windows Servers monitoring and administration for our product web sites and blog at www.acceleratio.net. We are looking for an experienced Windows Server administrator who is able to create creative but technically correct and professional content. Please apply ONLY IF YOU MEET all conditions below!
This content should be useful and related to our newest product Server Monitoring Toolkit which is designed for Windows Servers monitoring.
We can discuss about the main topic/problem which you should cover according to the problems that we hear from our customers, your suggestions, our SEO requirements, keywords etc.
- All your submitted content will be revised by our internal experts.
- Experience with the management, maintenance, support, upgrade and administration of an Enterprise Microsoft Windows environment (Windows Server and Desktop 2008 R2, Windows Server and Desktop 2012).
- Communication protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and WINS
- Experience with Performance, Scalability and Tuning and advanced knowledge of IIS.
- Advanced knowledge of Virtualization, Hyper-V, VMWare.
CONDITIONS - Here is what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Windows Server administration (as mentioned above)
- Excellent/Native English writing skills
- MUST provide some written materials/blog/articles or past work similar to this
- Respect the deadline and write original material (no plagiarism!)
Microsoft Certificates, MSDN forums participation and other social network profiles are plus!
This budget is not final, we will arrange final budget and conditions after we agree on the content size and complexity.
We are looking for a long term contributors, if you do a good first task we may continue our collaboration.
P.S. Samples are mandatory for this application!