TrustedPros are looking for only the best writers to contribute articles and marketing material for our home improvement related website. We need someone that can research home improvement/construction trends and provide their own unique perspective that will engage users and promote social sharing.
We also need someone that can keep their ear to the ground to inform our users about the latest news effecting the home improvement and construction industry here in Canada.
We would start off with 2-4 weekly articles/news pieces with a minimum of 500 words.
You will get author credits for the articles you contribute.
• Writing for a variety of channels but mainly focusing on websites content
• Develop an understanding of our site and marketplace
• Write clear, accurate copy that achieves the planned objectives, sometimes under tight deadlines
What You Bring to the Table
• Degree or Diploma in English, Communications, Marketing or related field
• Proven copywriting skills i.e. writing in a business/marketing setting
• Right Brain Smarts: Excellent writing skills (duh) and strong concept development abilities
• Left Brain Smarts: You think strategically and understand the importance of the "Big Idea"
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines
• Proficient computer skills
• Significant successful content / copywriting experience
25 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hi, you can easily evaluate our proficiency through a wide range of qualifications and feedbacks left by clients from all around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards
My current aim is to establish myself as one of the most reliable providers and I believe that the only way to achieve this is by Buyer Satisfaction. Miss Flora. Regards.
Hi, I'm a professional copywriter and I can get articles, web contents and press releases done for your business. I'll charge $25 per press release and $15 per article. Please respond if interested. Thanks