We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
26 Love Cooking? The Scottish Foods You Should Try!
26 Organise A Christmas That Everyone Will Remember And Rent A Holiday Cottage
2 Beneficial Features Of Wide Format Plotters
4 FAQs About Holiday Apartment Rentals
5 Personal Accidental & Sickness Cover For Farmers
5 Read The Small Print When Opting For 4x4 Insurance
20 How To Go About Buying Fine Wine For Investment Purposes
24 First Time Owning A Puppy? All That You Need To Know
13 Top 5 Mistakes That People Make When Hosting A Conference
6 Health & Safety Guide For The KOSMOS-TF CNC Machining Centre
14 Shabby Chic Bathroom Furniture Available On The Market
7 Health & Safety Guide For Pipe Nipples
8 Differences Between Domestic, Agricultural, Community And Commercial Biomass Boiler Installation
9 Features And Applications Of A CYP Splitter
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.