Content Writing - INDUSTRIAL WHEELS product line
- Status Completed
- Budget $200 - $1000 USD
- Total Bids 20
10 BLOG posts required. This project will involve reviewing several existing content pieces and conducting some technical research in an effort to re-write/upgrade some old content (to improve their appeal and optimize their SEO value) and developing several new content pieces for display on our web site: [url removed, login to view]
SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR FULL RFP
Along with the content, meta titles/descriptions and image tags will also be required. A template that contains the required content, data and tags for every required piece will be forwarded to the selected writer. Applicants should have experience in content marketing and possess the ability create content that is optimized for search.
All postings should be approx. 700 – 1000 words long . The selected writer will also be required to create various page and image attributes for each posting. The posts that must be written/rewritten are as follows:
1. (2) TWO Landing pages required: Re-write our existing 5 landing pages, into two (2) robust landing pages that describe our wheels product materials and configurations.
a. Existing (5) landing pages:
i. [url removed, login to view]
ii. [url removed, login to view]
iii. [url removed, login to view]
iv. [url removed, login to view]
v. [url removed, login to view]
b. Future 2 landing pages
i. Flanged Wheel (configurations): [url removed, login to view]
ii. Steel Wheel (materials): [url removed, login to view]
Please write content similar to the form found on this page: [url removed, login to view]
2. (1) Create a FAQ’s resource page that deals with the most commonly-asked questions related to industrial wheels and their use. It will be added to the left hand nav here: [url removed, login to view]
3. (1) Rewrite this page: [url removed, login to view] Provide new links to helpful wheel resources and include helpful new links with new descriptions. Please also include a 200 word introduction.
4. (6) SIX BLOG posts (for [url removed, login to view]) are needed. These are the general topics that we want researched and discussed;
a. Custom steel wheels or stock wheels?
i. We also prefer it if customers conduct their own customization of our wheels, treating our products like “blanks” for them to work with
ii. Bushings or Bearings in Wheels - available materials, material selection, which type is better? We often sell wheels with nylon bushings installed, but as customers’ needs for various bearing/bushing materials and specs change with every order, we prefer customers to do their own research and purchase and install their own bearings.
b. Wheel glossary (perhaps with graphic diagrams, etc.)
c. Properties and specifications of steel industrial wheels
i. Cast Iron Wheels vs. Steel Wheels - which is better for your application – case study information to be provided.
ii. Load capacities of industrial track wheels (ref: [url removed, login to view])
d. Single Flanged Wheels vs. Double Flanged Wheels - which options are available to use on rail
e. What size wheel do you need for your rail/track size?
f. A blog that discusses material hardness in relation to steel wheels.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online