Copywriting for our website, for edit or improvement only
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₱6654 PHP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₱1200 - ₱10000 PHP
I need a copywriter. Here's my situation:
Our company is in the process of developing its website. Of course, there should be a content. One of our employees made the content, putting all he knows about our company in the write up (see attached file).
However, our employee who wrote the content has minimum knowledge about the best practices on how to write the best content for a website. Hence, I think the content he wrote is not quite there yet to deserve publication in our future website.
(I think our employee desperately placed the keywords [he found to be relevant for our site] in the titles, headings and body, making the flow of the content unnatural and confusing, and making it obvious that he made such a desperate attempt. I even find the tagline he made as too desperate, just to place the keywords there; if I were to decide, I want the tagline dropped: just leave our brand as "[url removed, login to view]", which says it all already. Well, I will leave such a decision on you [see requirement no. 8].)
Apart from that, I think the write up I provided you is substantially ready, you only need to PERFECT it to reflect the best practices in content writing.
Therefore I need help to:
1. Determine the best keywords for our website for SEO
2. Edit the titles, headings and the body of each page or post (including link texts), for SEO and to make them most engaging (I find the write up too wordy and vague; I need it to be direct to the point and concise)
3. Distinguish the write ups which are to be published as Pages and which are to be Posts, and which goes to the landing page.
4. Suggest which Pages or Posts (or Contents) need graphics (like illustrations, images) to make them more engaging, and suggest what type of graphics is needed (like animation, video, image, illustration etc.)
5. If possible, layout the contents already as they would appear in the final website.
6. Suggest, after looking over our write up, which content or information is better left unpublished, for the good of our company.
7. Make Title Tags, Meta Description and specific keyword and label, (and whatever Meta Info [is that what you call it?] is needed) for each Page or Post, for SEO.
8. Come up with a brand tagline, IF STILL REQUIRED.
All you have to learn about our company will be learnt by reading the write up mentioned above. But if you need clarifications or questions, feel free to email me at [Contact details removed by [url removed, login to view] Administrators which breaches the site Terms and Conditions]
The file is already complete and reflects ALL the info we want to be published (but you can suggest which info is better left unpublished, as required in no. 6). There is also a considerable effort put into it to attempt to divide the contents and determine which goes into the landing page and Pages (but I think the content is too many to be put as Pages; I think some of them should be published as Posts).
I would expect an output that contains the final content that will be published in our website, divided into landing page, Pages, Posts and other pages you think is best for us (and already laid out, if possible, as required in paragraph 5 above). And including the meta info (as required in no. 7), and tagline (if still required, see no. 8).
1. I need this so that as the content is finalized, I would be posting a job again to find an illustrator to make the necessary graphics, find the needed images, videos etc. that would fit in the content (as you have suggested in no. 4 above).
2. After that, I would then be ready to find someone to develop the website (under the Genesis Framework -- WordPress, with a flat design, as Google is doing in its websites lately).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online