Freelance Property PR Copywriting
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £28 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£18 - £36 GBP / hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PR Copywriter to freelance with an ambitious marketing agency in Notting Hill representing leading architects, developers and built environment organisations. Initial work has potential lead to significant work in the near future.
This role requires excellent written communication skills and a keen eye for design. Immediate drafting of six press releases, for which photography and basic descriptions will be supplied, will be required once started. Some exploratory research will be necessary to fully understand the subject matter.
The ideal candidate will:
• have the ability to write accurately and succinctly for publication with a keen eye for detail
• have excellent communication skills
• be highly organised, managing their own time and working to strict deadlines
• have an interest in architecture and the built environment
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online