10 x Legal Blog Articles Needed - Must be of the highest quality
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 54
PLEASE READ & FULLY UNDERSTAND REQUIREMENT BEFORE YOU BID
I am a Law graduate and am seeking an experienced and creative content writer for 10 various and interesting legal articles for my new blog website. I will need many articles but this initial work is for 10 articles to get me started.
IMPORTANT: I am a serious buyer and will continue to give you work and only award this work to someone who can stick to and demonstrate the following:
WRITER REQUIREMENT for each and every article:
- Have excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting in English – legal degree or qualification a bonus.
- Each Article must be original, well thought out and plagiarism free.
- Must be registered with Advanced Copyscape (provide proof).
- Clear and concise UK English written skills are mandatory.
- Online research to ensure information accuracy will also be required – links to source material will be provided also.
- Proof read and edited to the highest-quality.
- SEO-friendly articles that clearly communicate the headline topic to a wide variety of audiences and use appropriate keywords throughout.
- You will relinquish and assign all authorship of articles to me.
- Articles can be expanded upon by you and have better, catchy subheadings and sometimes bullet points throughout. (I am also looking for you input)
- Each article must be between 700 to 800 words minimum.
- I will pay anything from $20 to $30 per article and a bonus if I am happy!
- If I find any copied or plagiarist work (and I will check) I will not pay you, so please ensure you submit an original piece of work!
Please see attached word document with 10 articles and their draft “topic headlines” along with URL links beneath each one to some source material to get you started on the topic.
TO BE AWARDED THIS WORK:
In order to help me decide please provide some existing articles and work that you feel is similar?
BETTER STILL if your professional and want this long-term work/gig then please pick one of my 10 articles and write 800 words to demonstrate that you are the one! If you decide to write a single sample article I will post and pay ($20 to $30) for the single article separately, do let me know if you want to take this route?
Happy bidding.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online