We are looking for content editors to provide coverage for an exciting lifestyle app for a leading consumer brand client. You get to:
- Write content that's entertaining, distinctive and sharable.
- Contribute to brainstorms, pitch ideas, and write for, a number of content categories covering tech, apps and digital lifestyle.
- Be plugged in to the daily social media conversation, and be able to react at speed.
- Research social media trends and the latest, cool mobile apps.
Excellent writing and editing skills with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the Web, such as the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation and the importance of brevity.
A good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with contributors, designers and webmasters.
Good organizational skills to collate material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
Previous experience in an editorial or Web-related position especially with lifestyle content is an advantage.
- Full-time 1 year contract role
- Stable working hours: Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm
- An open and flexible working environment
- Great benefits
21 freelancers are bidding on average $4348 for this job
Senior experience with: * Online products, product descriptions * Trend reports * Beauty posts * Contributing blogging * Community Management * Visual content, and Photo editing