1. Do not bid without reading all. And do not bid if you are not serious and responsible guy.
2. Bid after reading everything and as asked. Otherwise, no need…
3. Only bid, if you are seriously looking to have steady work flow.
Hello dear all,
If you are tired of looking for work and want regular work, then this si the right fit. We need exactly 4 writers to join us. You can not quit/ get vanished before 1 year. This job opportunity minimum provides work for 1 year contract.
1. Only responsible people need to bid. TIME WASTERS / PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE FUN keep away. This is serious opening. Only responsible people should bid.
2. If you are new, you are welcome to bid. But make sure you submit 300 words informative sample on “HIV”. Without this sample, we won’t consider you. Cause we do not mind giving opportunity to new freelancers, but need to be sure you can write copyscape pass quality article.
3. Your article must pass copyscape. No excuse in this. we do not care f any free software. According to Google, article needs to pass Copyscape, so that’s it.
4. As this is regular job opportunity, so can maximum offer $2.5 per 500 words to $3 per 500 words. Lowest bidder will have much attraction and more chance of winning. That’s for sure.
5. Payment will not be done in advance. You can name it escrow/ milestone or many things, I wont make any advance. Your pay Is guranteed, as long as work is done as agreed... But pay will not be done in advance. As long as work is done as agreed, you will have your pay and everything. Pay will be done on weekly basis on Tuesday.
6. You must be able to do 3000 words or equivalent work per day. Please do not bid and then starts to negotiate with anything. Simple term, if you do not agree, then do not bid. Only bid if you need regular work for years and you are responsible guy.
7. So I know, write your name in your bid in capital letters, so I know you read everything. I repeat, without this, you wont be considered…
Please write your rate in your bids. Auto bidders keep away. Only bid after reading and agreeing all. Otherwise, do not bid. Only bid if you are responsible and really looking forward for regular work opportunity