Spanish Travel Reporter - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 6
We from eTravelcompany are looking for a native Spaniard who can become our new Spain reporter*. You will have to write editorial texts about cities which are worth to visit in Spain (including the Balearic / Canary Islands). These texts have to be 300-400 words per each. Furthermore we give you the opportunity to make some pictures in these cities or to even make a short movie about the city.
* In order to make the articles of our reporters trustworthy, we will add a photo of each reporter to our website and we will create a specifik Google Plus profile.
Basis text (required): We will pay you 20 dollar for a text written in Spanish
Approved Pictures (optional, English language): We will pay you 2 dollar per approved picture (self made)
Approved Videos (optional, English language): We will pay you 30 dollars for an approved video
• You must live in Spain
• You must be enthousiastic about traveling, Spanish food, Spanish traditions and Spanish cities
• Optional: We advise you to make pictures with a decent SLR camera (video must be HD)
• Experience in journalism
• Excellent Spanish writing skills
Are you interested? Please let us know and tell us what your plans are. Are you willing to visit these cities? Or do you have other great ideas? We would love to hear your plans!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online