We are a digital news company hiring a new batch of writers, who will write tech and gadgets articles.
1. With an undergraduate degree (at least 2nd year college) and/or a college degree but preference will be given to journalism and communication arts majors.
2. Experience writing for an online publication and has knowledge in driving traffic and increasing views for a digital publication;
3. Adept in using social media tools such Twitter, Facebook, etc.
4. Applicants who are knowledgeable of tech and gadgets have an advantage.
5. Innovative, collaborative and change-adverse.
1. You are required to write minimum 5 articles (minimum 8 paragraphs) per day.
2. Articles must be of high quality
This is a full time position. There is a probation of 2 months. Successful applicants can earn $350 to $700, depending on performance. The package includes salary plus bonus and incentives when group targets are met.
A written examination will be given to those interested based on your ability to find trending topics and how well-written are your submitted articles.
1. Please put Tech and Gadgets Writer as Subject/Title of your email.
2. Include articles that discuss Tech and Gadgets as Samples.
Email your resume and samples at [Removed by [url removed, login to view] admin; exchanging of contact information is prohibited unless the project is already awarded.]
Applicants who don\'t follow instructions won\'t be entertained.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $418 for this job
My current aim is to establish myself as one of the most reliable provider and I believe that the only way to achieve this is by Buyer Satisfaction. Miss Flora
Tech/ gadgets writer Professional and creative copywriter with over 7 years experience in writing interesting blogs, articles and website content. Have previous experience of writing gadget and phone reviews.