We are an international creative content writing company that has offices in London (UK), and Hartford City, IN (USA). Due to expected growth in the American and British markets, we will be expanding our team to include several talented native English speaking freelance writers from the U.K, U.S., Canada, and Australia.
To apply as a freelance writer with our company, you must be self-motivated, passionate, creative, and punctual to meet strict deadlines. You must also take great pride in your work! Quality is extremely important to our company. (Please Note: These are long-term, high-volume, skilled writing positions. Do not apply if you are not available on a continual basis.)
Our projects are on a wide range of topics and including the following styles:
• SEO Articles, General Articles, Blogs & Guest Blogs
• Product Reviews & Descriptions
• Infographic Text, Video Scripts, & Social Media Posts
• Reputation Management Articles & Profile Articles
• Web Content
• E-Books, Press Releases, & Technical Writing
$[url removed, login to view] per 100 words-General Articles
$[url removed, login to view] per 100 words-Webs Content
(Rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars, but can be paid in GBP as well. Rates are Non-Negotiable)
***Average articles range from 300-500 words, but counts may vary.
Writers that produce high quality work will be eligible for full-time writing assignments. Many of our writers earn $500-$750+ per week.
Requirements to Apply:
• You must be a native English speaker from the U.K, U.S., Canada, or Australia. (Expats of the above countries are welcome to apply) DO NOT apply if you are from any other country.
• You must have a capacity to write at least 20x375 articles per week (There is no upper limit; we’re happy to give you as many orders as you request)
• You must be interested in long-term assignments (6 months+). Do not apply if you cannot commit to regular work.
• You must be able to meet strict deadlines. ( Most general articles have 3-5 day deadlines (Monday-Friday), with some orders needing priority treatment (24-48 hours)
• You must have excellent grammar and spelling skills, with the ability to creatively make your articles unique.
• You must be able to take constructive criticism.
• You must be organized and have good communication skills.
• You must be able to develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team.
• Previous writing experience is preferred but not necessary if you have great skills.
Directions to Submit Your Proposal:
In your proposal please tell us what country you are from, how many hours you will be available each week, how many articles/content pieces you can cover on a weekly basis, and list the types of writing projects that you are experienced with. Please see the bulleted project list above and type the ones that you have experience in writing. Please include samples of your work as well.