wildlife related articles - repost
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $37 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
This project requires writing four articles for a wildlife control company. The articles should be between 500 and 1000 words a piece and available to be used into company portal and blogs.
This is not your average article writing project because the articles will be heavily edited prior to publication, so excellent grammar and style are not necessary. What is expected is reasonably clear, concise writing and original ideas.
The pupose of these articles is to be informative, interesting, and, of course, to draw potential customers to our site and increase our Search Engine rankings. So, if you have other topics in mind that you think would be more interesting, relevant, or Search Engine friendly, please suggest them in your bid.
If the work is high quality, there will probably be more jobs in the future.
If you have samples of your writing, please attach or include a link in your bid.
1. Articles will be submitted as they are finished to allow time for review. (A minimum of one article every two days is expected.) 25% of funds will be released per satisfactorily completed article.
2. All writing must be 100% original, otherwise, work will not be accepted.
3. Project will not be complete until each article has been reviewed by us and is considered acceptable.
4. Coder will rewrite articles, as needed, until they are acceptable.
The articles should be delivered in plain text format (*.txt). If there is an option in your text editor or word processor to specify the line break type to save the file with, please use "Unix line breaks". (If not, don't worry about it.)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online