We're developing a series of articles and tutorials on Microsoft Excel and want writers with prior Excel experience to assist us in the process.
Please find the details of the job below:
About the Job
- Develop tutorial-like articles on basic Excel functions such as round, sumproduct, etc.
- Write an introductory paragraph on the function, followed by step-by-step instructions on using it.
- Write additional comments, tips, etc. for making best use of function.
- Take screenshots as required.
- Maintain consistent voice and style throughout the article.
- SEO and keywords are NOT important
Each article is expected to be between 700-800 words.
You should have:
- Prior experience working with Excel. You don't need to be an expert, but you should know your way around a spreadsheet.
- In-depth research
- A strong, casual/informal voice.
- Ability to meet deadliness
Most importantly, we want content that doesn't sound overly SEO friendly. We want something that would be at home in TutsPlus, not eHow.
Pay for each article will be $15, going up to $20 for quality work.
We're based out of Delhi, India, and would love to work with writers based out of here - though we're more than happy to take talented writers from anywhere in the world. Turn in consistent high quality work and there might even be a full-time job for you.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $25 for this job
New to Freelancer | Business Management Professional | Twenty Years Experience | Superb Editing and Writing Skills | Looking forward to a mutually rewarding business relationship. Thanks and Regards