Articles on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
This project was awarded to rajat07me for ₹7216 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹1500 - ₹12500 INR
I need about 5 articles written on the themes of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. These are article briefs in detail-
1. Innovation in India in the pre-liberation days: This article will be about 800-1000 words and talk about the innovation or lack of it in the pre 1991 days. Without talking too much about individual politicians, government policies can be commented upon.
2. Innovators in India: This will talk chiefly about people who have led innovation in India (not Indians who have been innovators outside India). The article length will be about 1200-1500 words
3. Entrepreneurship in India: Early entrepreneurs post Independence. Not too much detail, but a mention of key people and the products they brought to market. About 1000 words
4. Marketing innovation in India: This will speak of unique initiatives undertaken across industries in post-Independence India to reach all markets. Liquor and tobacco products may not be written about.
5. General article: A general article (not specific to India) on Innovation, its need, importance and brief history. It is okay to mention a few key innovators here. About 1000 words
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online