We are seeking talented, motivated newbie writers to create articles and blog posts in error free English
I need a bunch of articles, 10 to 15 approximately, written to a word count of 475-500 words each. I would prefer bids from eloquent speakers of English no matter their nationality. I currently have 20 plus outlines ready to go for the right writers. My goal is to have all these completed within a few weeks.
Each article should be non-plagiarised, meaningful , written in simple English, grammatically correct, error-free.
01. Keyword optimized content/article for website
02. Article length is 475-500 words
03. Optimized for search engines for the keywords. (we will provide the format to winning bidder)
04. Articles must be original/unique and not to be found by searching at Google on any particular phrase from a provided article
05. Articles must be well written, informative and on topic. (American Style English)
06. Tone of articles must be easy to understand, friendly and talkative.
07. You must be willing to do revisions.
Are you Suitable?
The right fit would be a newbie writer who is used to article writing/essay writing/research based writing. If you are interested, please apply to this job to indicate your area of expertise and what you are most confident writing in.
I have a budget to keep to but I am looking to pay a good sum for beginners, depending on the quality of articles and timely delivery., ( milestones will be set)
I do not require any attachments/ links to articles that are already live on the net.
I am going to select 2 writers( maybe freshers) and will open up a PMB conversation with those bidders who turn in the essay.
Please take some time to come up with an essay on this topic.
"How much information should be on food labels? Explain."
Keep your bids coming in.
Thanks for showing interest in my listing.
However, as mentioned in the project description, please take some time to come up with a 150 word essay on this topic. "How much information should be on food labels? Explain.
Many of your proposals did not have the essay. As you may know, I am going to screen bids based on the essay.