Blogging is an interesting job particularly for people who love to write and share their thoughts with the world. Demand for this work remains high up to this time.
A custom wedding bouquet company based in Virginia, B In The Center, is looking for a blogger with experience. Those with background in weddings, event planning, wedding decor, flowers and fashion would make a good candidates for the position. Interested applicants are required to submitt examples of work and should be familiar with Wordpress. This is a FUN position with complete creative control over what is written.
The terms for the blogger are as follows:
1. We ask that each blogger provide 2 400-500 word blog/articles for the BITC wordpress blog each week.
2. Bloggers submit work ON TIME!!!!!!!!!!
3. ALL work must be original and not copied from elsewhere. MUST not subject to copyrights. BTIC will use a tool to check originality of this with each article BEFORE ANY payment is made.
4. Proper grammar, spelling and formatting is Non-Negotiable.
5. Founder will reserve the right to refuse work if there are errors, and request corrections.
6. Blogger must write about the company products, wedding related topics and tips, ANYTHING relating to the wedding business or B IN THE CENTER.
7. The rate is for each article produced will be based on experience. Range $10-$20.
8. To be paid on a monthly basis every 15th of the month
Article Writing, Creative Writing, Blogs, English Grammar, Social Media Marketing