Content Creation for website
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 39
I am the owner and designer of a boutique homewares brand in Australia and I am looking to expand my website to include a blog. Currently I am too busy designing people homes to create content for my blog so I would like to employ a freelance writer who can do this for me. The website is [url removed, login to view]
I am looking for a freelance writer to produce at least 5 articles a week that will be centred around homewares, interior design, colour, pattern, lifestyle. The word count can vary between 500 and 700 words depending on subject matter and includes at least 3-4 keywords (which I will supply). The articles need to be original content and I will work with you in coming up with ideas for the week. Any images that are to be featured need to ensure they don't breach copyright rules and due credit is given to source page. Also, the title and content should be plagiarism free.
For the writer/s that are selected, I will supply work with you in coming up with subject matter, I will supply you with references to blogs that I like and follow, plus keywords that will need to be included. The articles don't need to be complex, but fun and informative. The articles need to reflect my brand and also include references back to products (if subject is suitable).
Please note, these articles are not the only thing you will be getting over the course of our long term working relationship, they are just a quick and easy way for me to evaluate your writing skill and style.
Other future work could include: Writing static web content, more in depth articles, press releases and blogs.
What I’m looking for in a writer:
1. Minimum 2 years of experience.
2. A professional freelance writer – due to the urgent nature of some of the work, I can’t consider people who do not write for a living in at least a part time capacity – need to be available during the day.
3. Someone who is creative, punctual and flexible.
4. A rating on Freelancer or the ability to prove your experience level through an external portfolio.
5. Happy working for $10AUD per article of this nature. If this goes well, there’s the possibility of increased pay rates for more complex work, but work of this nature will pay $10AUD.
6. Someone looking for a long term working relationship.
7. English must be your first language and you must have a high level grasp of the language.
What I’m looking for in your application:
1. A clear and concise, non copy and paste proposal.
2. A clear outline of your experience – who have you written for?
3. A clear outline of why you’re right for the job.
4. Tell me about yourself, your background and how this job fits with your current workload.
5. Have you got an external website? If so, I’d love to give it a read.
6. Please attach 3-5 sample pieces of work that you are most proud of in a pdf format or provide a link to where I can read it online.
There’s quite a lot to consider there and please don’t be put off if you don’t tick all of the boxes. If you think you’d be a great fit then tell me why; I’m certainly open to suggestions.
Hopefully, you can see from the time and effort that I’ve put into creating this advert that I’m serious about finding some long term partners. I value great writing and punctuality – if you can deliver those then we are definitely the right fit.
If you have any more specific questions then please let me know.
I look forward to reading your proposals.
EllieGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online