We are looking for someone who is:
- A Medical Doctor, nutritionist or personal trainer with a medical education
- Fluent in English-language skills, preferably native speakers — no grammar or spelling errors
- Great writing, research, and creativity skills
Your work, along with your name and biography will be published on a reputable health website with a 10-year history and 300.000 daily visits. This is a great opportunity to present yourself as a medical expert and build an online reputation as a medical doctor, nutritionist or personal trainer.
Your medical answers will be prominently visible on forum topics that already receive Google traffic, and that means more online visibility for you.
The medical answers you write will be published with your professional portfolio and picture, and will include a link to your G+ profile, which will give additional boost to your online presence and search engine visibility.
Your work will include / Basic writing guidelines
- You will be assigned 5-10 forum topics (or more) monthly (depends on our agreement)
- You will read these forum topics (at least the first page of the forum thread)
- For each forum topic you will provide a medical answer with relatively *generalized information (this way our admin will be able to assign your single answer to several similar forum topics — you write only one answer and that answer is visible on multiple forum topics which of course means more online visibility for you)
- *”Relatively generalized information” means you will avoid names, dates.
- The content you write must be unique. The content you write must be original and cannot be republished anywhere else, including on your own blog. Violation of this practice will cause immediate and permanent cancellation of work.
- Content should be easy-to-read: professional, but informative and engaging. People without medical background should be able to understand your medical answer.
- Answers should be non-commercial and non-promotional in nature.
- If needed, your answer must be supported with facts.
- Before submitting your medical answer, make sure to edit and proofread your answer thoroughly. Use good grammar and correct punctuation. Use your spell check and read your article to detect typos before you submit.
- Your medical answer must have a minimum of 400 words.
- If needed list your sources at the bottom of a medical answer (include hyperlinks if necessary).
- You will register on our website and you will be given an access to medical answers panel.
- You will submit your medical answers directly to our website – instructions are very simple and are presented in a YouTube video. If you are hired, you'll be given a link to the video with instructions.
- If selected you will need to connect your G+ profile with the profile you will create on our website (we will give you exact instructions, if you aren’t sure how to do that) – this will contribute to improved Google search rankings and increase your online visibility which is we believe in your best interest.
Selected candidates should send the following to be published on his/her profile before we fund the project:
- A professional photo.
- A short CV (up to 100 words)
- A link to his/her G+ profile
Payment is made per medical answer ($10 for a minimum 400+ word medical answer) + operational fees if they apply
Candidates are asked kindly to attach their previous health-related work.
Please bid for 5 medical answers.