Start your application with the words: "Got it."
- You will require no baby-sitting
- You are proactive
- You just get it done
- You just get it
- You will do it on your own
- You are detail-oriented
- You ask the right questions and leave no stone unturned
- Top communication skills; fast, native or native-like English speaker
- Assign tasks
- Conduct high-level quality control
- Update project status
- Take detailed, precise notes
Industry & Focus:
- Your focus lies in assisting the marketing aspects of launching mobile and web products, including but not limited to creating marketing content (social media content (FB, Twitter), videos, articles, newsletters, research, presentations, phone support, etc.).
You will not create the content or perform all of the tasks yourself (unless you are an expert in something specific), but act as a marketing manager / admin support to assign and oversee the tasks and ensure timely, high-quality task completions.
- Complete 1 task per day
- Minimum 3 hours per day
- EST (New York timezone) to start
Skype, Email, other during EST time (timezone might change).